RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 41
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
The Random Thought Thread
i dont want my mom coming back as a 1928 porter

who did obama pick for his fresh paint czar and grocery shopping list czar

it must be a prerequisite for advanced mathematics professors to lack any teaching ability.

Saadam Hussein announced that he would no longer accept US dollars for oil. He wanted Euros (or gold).

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has recently announced he will only accept Euros for oil.

Hmmmm??

must buy this

"GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a "do-it-yourselfer". They are written to inform these technicians of conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition."

"GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a "do-it-yourselfer". They are written to inform these technicians of conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition."

Laughing

Don't know why you're laughing because its true. People assume that just because there is a bulletin it means something is wrong with their car. Hell, they will bring in bulletins for other models and assume it means their car is broken.

Don't know why you're laughing because its true. People assume that just because there is a bulletin it means something is wrong with their car. Hell, they will bring in bulletins for other models and assume it means their car is broken.

wait, so you're saying theres a bulletin out and my car's broken. thanks.

As soon as my truck is up and running, I'm going strait to my dealer to check all the bulletins that I might have missed... All 20 thousand of them...Oh wait... My dealer's closed.... I'm dead.

As soon as my truck is up and running, I'm going strait to my dealer to check all the bulletins that I might have missed... All 20 thousand of them...Oh wait... My dealer's closed.... I'm dead.

HAw HAW

I wish they'd stopped putting out bulletins so I can stop fixing the truck and actually drive it....

linksys parts are crap even inside a fridgerator

If your pregnant and you work at hooters, how pregnant can you look before they start giving your shifts away?

If your pregnant and you work at hooters, how pregnant can you look before they start giving your shifts away?

Go knock one up and find out... Laughing

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong..

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

There is great need for a sarcasm font.

How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Was learning cursive really necessary?

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

Bad decisions make good stories.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.

It's bad enough to be caught at insider trading, but it's even worse to be caught sucking at it. This total idiot was trading on insider information and LOST money! Laughing Laughing Laughing What a tool! Millions in the hole and jail time too!

Reply to topic Page 2 of 41
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next