T B I

O B S

N B S

N N B S

N N N B S

D I Z Z Y

P P L

...just a small window into my torment and the attempts to mitigate it. Razz

I dont dare try James, that'd be like pulling the plutonium out of T.B.I.'s flux capacitor.

Bottom line, bad things happen.

peace
Hog

I'm just glad that "intermediate" is no longer censored by the site and that "sensor" no longer gets changed to "centaur."

Back in the day. Laughing

TBI™

GMT 400

GMT 800

GMT 900

GMT K2XX

distributor

people

I'm just glad that "intermediate" is no longer censored by the site and that "sensor" no longer gets changed to "centaur."

Back in the day. Laughing

I remember those days.

N/M=(No Message)
or
N/T=(No Text)

PA&A

peace
Hog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yu-tJz953vE

Post Bone head! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7AXBOT8KzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=51laWUM6k_4#t=884

Post Weight loss program 
Weight Loss Program

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5kg weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5kg as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10kg program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10kg as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25kg program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 kilos that week.

peace
Hog

Post Death 
My wife asked me what I wanted to have done with my remains after I'm dead. I told her that I wanted them scattered over Disneyland. And that I didn't want to be cremated!

Democrat votes count.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was looking for something for the house. The item in question had this warning attached to it.

"About California Proposition 65

California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions. "

This is what the warning was on. I decided against buying it not because of the warning but because it's made in China. Plus I didn't want to catch cancer or something off it. Probably because it's Chinese.

Everything causes cancer in California,so glad I don't live there

Post Just'a good ol' boys 
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born
Staightnin' the curves
Flatnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will

https://youtu.be/wESRYDrgc-8

To see his friend, the Big Dummy

Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

The chicken......

Why are the North Koreans the best at geometry?

Because they’ve got a Supreme Ruler.

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a joke.

https://ls1tech.com/articles/we-cant-un-see-this-f-body-firebird-trying-to-drag-race-on-30s/?utm_source=jan16&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=content

Reply to topic Page 20 of 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20