RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Post Test
Post Post Test 
Summer and Winter pics--the snow is finally melting here in the Detroit Metro area. Here's my winter wheel look. The Hummer rims were just great, and the Bridgestone's bit into the snow better than anything I've driven with. They're P265/75-R17, and fit the 17" Hummer rims real well. I also liked the stock look the GMC centercaps gave to the wheels. The tires were maybe a little luggy wandery at higher expressway speeds, but they're okay all around tires, and pretty quiet too.

[img]http://www.pswired.com/misc/pacaudio/makoi/newhumrim.jpg[img]

Pretty soon the sun will be shining, the flowers will come up, and I'll have my summer tires back on again. Nitto 404's 305/55-18's on Ultra Wheel Sport Metal Revolvers. These hold the road like glue. It's friggin scary how fast I can go in a huge box of a vehicle, and still remain really planted on the highway.

[/img]http://jpcustoms.com/store/images/gallery/Makoi.JPG[img]

So, this is my Bee. It'll be paid off in June this year, hmmm what next?[/img]

Hmmm, that didn't work out right. What did I do wrong on the image posting?

I think you need to use IMG/ and /IMG to denote beginning and ending.

Try it again. Keep posting in this thread until we figure it out.

On the first pic you need to put a / in front of the last img

On the second, you just have the image tags reversed

The easiest way to link an image is just copy & paste the image's address into the reply box then highlight the address and click on the Img button up above.

Summer and Winter pics--the snow is finally melting here in the Detroit Metro area. Here's my winter wheel look. The Hummer rims were just great, and the Bridgestone's bit into the snow better than anything I've driven with. They're P265/75-R17, and fit the 17" Hummer rims real well. I also liked the stock look the GMC centercaps gave to the wheels. The tires were maybe a little luggy wandery at higher expressway speeds, but they're okay all around tires, and pretty quiet too.

Pretty soon the sun will be shining, the flowers will come up, and I'll have my summer tires back on again. Nitto 404's 305/55-18's on Ultra Wheel Sport Metal Revolvers. These hold the road like glue. It's friggin scary how fast I can go in a huge box of a vehicle, and still remain really planted on the highway.

So, this is my Bee. It'll be paid off in June this year, hmmm what next?

"copy & paste the image's address into the reply box then highlight the address and click on the Img button up above"

That's how, works simple. Need to watch image size though, so pic does'nt extend off screen.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1