RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 68
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Post a Random Picture

Los Angeles is GREAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftk6OOMO6MA&eur

Is that the prison I walk past when I'm in LA and I'm walking from Union station to 5th along Alameda?

Is that the prison I walk past when I'm in LA and I'm walking from Union station to 5th along Alameda?

I believe that is Mens Central jail also known as Twin Towers. I've been down there several times for my father, and once for questioning on a child molestation allegation. Make fun of me all you want, it is a sensitive issue, but I would discuss.

Post Club Fed! 
NO making fun from here Eric!
I've walked passed there heaps of times. Can always here the clink, clink of the weights being used in the caged exercise 'yards'.
Occasionally you'll see an orange clad dude hanging on the cage waiving...outside contact I guess!

Post Big Fish in Lake Huron 

1000 lbs. now thats a Sturgeon. I knew they got over 500 lbs, but geez.

OK you landed it and its dead, Now what do you do with it???

Sturgeon sandwiches anyone?

BTW Sturgeon are supposed to have razor sharp bones that stick out somewhere on its body.

peace
Hog

NICE CATCH! dam, but with a fish that size i hope they put it back. sure it would look kool stuffed but a fish like that will have tons of offspring. If you get a big fish that you don't plan on eating take a picture and then throw it back.

Wonder if that cooler in the corner has cold beer in it?

I'd hope it'd be stocked with something, with the wrecked 'vette in there.

I'd hope it'd be stocked with something, with the wrecked 'vette in there.

Italian. Say it with me now "Ferrari 360 Modena". See how it rolls off your tongue like a dutch hooker? I'd double bolt your doors, Italian men may be coming to break your kneecaps. If you see guys riding a prancing horse...RUN...

look a little closer at the emblem on the rear of the car, its worth a little more than a vette Laughing

lol, i got an e-mail about that "incident". what actualy happend was the dad just bought a new ferrari and the son convinced him to let him take it out, it had like 22 miles on it and some how the son managed to do that. no idea how though. there was a similar case; ferrari enzo with only 2 miles on it! the son took it out and was doing 200mph and then spun it out of control and hit a power pole, lucky the car was cut in half and the front with the driver seat just skidded to a stop, (the son only had bruises amazingly) while the other half of the car was scattered all over the road. the car had a total of 3 miles on it, 2 were from driving and the scattered debris traveld about a mile.

So that means this all could have happened in like 3.33333(neverending 3s) minutes

The truck lost control and crashed through the garage. This was on wreckedexotics;
"Crazy kid in the pickup truck drover over a hill at excessive speed. Flew through the air and landed inside this garage, which happened to house a nice Ferrari."

Man I can just see the owner of that Ferrari standing there, arms at his side, going "Bu... bu... bu... fo... fo... fo... bu... bu... bu... MarGARET, GET MY SHOTGUN!"

I'm an idiot, I totally wasn't paying attention. Yeah, that's a little better than a 'vette.

I'd rather have a ZO6 over that Modena, at least performance wise. In terms of pussy magnetism, its hard to beat a supercar.

I was driving my Uncles 7000 mile Testarossa on the weekend, and damn, do the chicks stare. If you cant get laid driving a Ferrari.
I still cant beleive he traded his 1 of 24 1969 Dodge Charger NASCAR 426 Hemi, 4 speed 4.10 Suregrip car for the Testarossa.

peace
hog

Unless your Uncle had a museum to keep it in, the classic muscle cars just don't make that much sense to own anymore. They are ridiculously expensive now for those Hemi's, and if he made an even trade for a $140,000 Ferrari, he done good. He'll be able to drive that more and enjoy it. The Charger might have been an interesting item on a Barrett Jackson auction. What do you think the Charger was worth Pauly?

Reply to topic Page 2 of 68
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 66, 67, 68  Next