RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 3 of 52
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Who's got some Investment Ideas?
sonc
rads
f
TWTC
CWTR (cramer loves this one for some reason. might be another dicks sporting goods)
amd
lvlt

I already have plenty of rads. I have been considering the next move to be sonic or L3. sonic seems to be expanding pretty quick. L3 a little more affordable.

Post Pro 
My RADS orders filled. I now own your a$$.

Stop surfing the internet and get back to work...

Last edited by Pecos on Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Pro, we had a good week. 
RADS order filled at $9.50. Week end close is at $10.00. 5% the first week!!! Now get back to work.

Im on vacation and yesterday I had a sick day. So keep paying for me time off, thank you

Im on vacation and yesterday I had a sick day. So keep paying for me time off, thank you

I guess we know where the 5 percent gain came from then. Laughing Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad

Post Potential December high flyer 
http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/newsanalysis/biotech/10324985.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061130/cgth053.html?.v=71

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=ADLS

Biotech play - Small start-up company, Advanced Life Sciences (ADLS) is second in line for FDA approval of a new class of drug. The schedule for this approval is second quarter of 2007. Huge established company, France's Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) is first in line ahead of ADLS, and is scheduled to undergo FDA scrutiny on the 14th and 15th of this month (December '06). If the FDA hammers SNY, and forces a delay in SNY's scheduled approval, SNY is large enough that it will just suck it up and adjust accordingly. A bump in the road so to speak.

ADLS on the other hand is a one horse show. As a company, they will live or die next year on the successful approval of their drug. The stock price of ADLS is depressed right now as a result of the pending FDA/SNY activity.

IF the FDA gives SNY a green light later this month, expect ADLS stock to rebound 50% to 200% in days, if not hours. If/when the stock price takes off, move your sell stops up under it to lock in gains as it rises.

IF the FDA causes SNY more delays, ADLS stock will drop below $2.00, or at best, stay level until the talking heads can assess the risk/reward. Watch for the "teaser" announcement this Wednesday or Thursday as ADLS reveals at a conference of peers some if the clinical success of its drug, but expect this news to be very rosy as ADLS is likely presenting at this conference to attract more LONG TERM investers, but what has developed here is a short term stock play for speculators.

IF you have some play money, buy ADLS stock now. This week. Before their is an expected slight rebound in the stock as a result of the expected Wednesday conference news releases. Place a stop/loss limit at something under $2. Then sit back and watch as the month unfolds. Regardless of what happens, I plan to get back out of ADLS before the end of the month and let things settle back down. I bought last week at $2.75.

once healthcare is socialized and crap then there goes the investment

Plenty of time for ADLS to play out. Hilary won't be elected president for two more years.

Pro, are you back at work today? Feeling better I hope. Day time TV sucks.

Post Anybody do futures? 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061208/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_brazil_coffee_stocks

Looks like coffee futures might be one to watch.

RADS closed today at $9.53. About a 5% reduction this week, effectively taking away the gains from last week.

Let me think; Pro was back to work this week, he was out of the office last week. Hmmm...

RADS closed today at $9.53. About a 5% reduction this week, effectively taking away the gains from last week.

Let me think; Pro was back to work this week, he was out of the office last week. Hmmm...

Speeder wrote:
Pro wrote:

I guess we know where the 5 percent gain came from then. Laughing Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I'm a freakin' oracle.

Interestingly enough I was off today

Post Monday will be interesting for NWA 
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/09/business/09air.html?ref=business

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aUve2V00VMxM&refer=home

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16111487/

No doubt this weekend is very busy for them too...

pecos you should be happy with a quick return you got from RADS today. What did you buy it at?
I still see it hitting at least 11 by the end of the quarter.

I got into RADS at 9.50. 11 would be nice, but I am looking for it to exceed 12 and keep on moving closer to the 52 week high of 15. I will move sell stops up as it moves closer to 11 to lock in a modest gain. Don't want to place them too close just in case you do have a run back up to the 52 week high, or further. I don't want to repeat my Northwest Airlines experience of last month and get stopped out prematurely (I got into NWACQ in August at .55, and was stopped out in November at 2.25. Today NWACQ reached $6.50, and is still climbing!!!)

Even with todays move up though, the RADS stock still has not exceeded 10, which was the value when you were out of the office for an extended period.

Are you out sick again today? Are you planning any extended vacations in the near future? Just kidding, keep up the good work.

I still own you.

I dont know if the stock will hit 15 anytime soon. I have set my goal at about 12. Will give me about a 30 percent gain. Im happy with that.

Yup, 20 - 30% gains in a few months time is all you need.

Doing this over and over again is the trick.

I will be watching the ticker on Friday. Thanks for the tip.

Reply to topic Page 3 of 52
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 50, 51, 52  Next