RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Need a common parts site
Post Need a common parts site 
Anyone know where I can go to confirm what will fit what? I'm looking for a place that can tell me if a part from one vehicle will fit on another one. I know salvage yards have access to this sort of info, so I'm hoping to find something like this on the internet. My main goal here would be to find a 10 bolt rear with a JB6 brake kit that will slide under the Tahoe. I know Tahoe, Yukon, pickup and Suburbans will go, but want to know if there are any others because the rears for the trucks are pretty pricey.

acdelco.com has a parts cross reference, but that's the only thing I can think of off hand.

Post Yeah but 
PSWired wrote:
acdelco.com has a parts cross reference, but that's the only thing I can think of off hand.

That would just be for AC Delco parts. I'm looking for something like a salvage yard job where you can match dimensions and find everything that "fits". I doubt anyone will be able to help with this particular request, but nobody ever helped anyone who didn't ask Laughing .

Sorry, I didn't really read your whole post there. Have you tried car-part.com? If you search for a part that is for one vehicle it will turn up crossed parts from other vehicles in the results.

Post Close... 
not a true cross reference. Thanks though.

Post Some of what you are looking for might be found at.. 
www.kemparts.com

For electric, fuel, and braking components, the Buyer's Guide at the Kemparts site is great for finding out what fits what, you just need somewhere to start (as in 97 GMC YUKON). The Buyer's Guide has helped me know what alternate vehicles I could scavenge from at the salvage yard.

Post Cool thanks! 
I'll check it out...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1