RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
GM Hot Button
Post GM Hot Button 
The GM Hot Button promo is running again. 1000 GM cars and trucks to be given away. Visit a participating dealer and press the button.

Winners, please post here and let us know what you won!!!

Here's the GM web page with all the details:

http://www.gm.com/automotive/vehicle_shopping/currentoffers/hotbutton/micro_page.html

"will notify you if you are a potential winner."

POTENTIAL winner.

So, you havnt won yet.

GM

Also last time when I did this at scoggin dickey they wouldnt even let me choose the car. They took me to like a damn cavalier or something. Thanks

Post That's when you 
Pro wrote:
Also last time when I did this at scoggin dickey they wouldnt even let me choose the car. They took me to like a damn cavalier or something. Thanks

walk away and try some other dealer. The one I went to let me pick whichever car I wanted. Might visit the Caddy dealer and try it on an XLR, which is about the only car GM makes that I have even a passing interest in.

Post Re: That's when you 
Speeder wrote:
Pro wrote:

walk away and try some other dealer. The one I went to let me pick whichever car I wanted. Might visit the Caddy dealer and try it on an XLR, which is about the only car GM makes that I have even a passing interest in.

I like the new Goat (GTO) because it looks good (I always liked the Monaro and thought it should come here. GLad it is here), and it has a nice V8. I'd get one, if gas wasn't ridiculous and if it wasn't more than $30k+.

Post Even if gas and price wasn't an issue, 
insurance is killer on those cars too. They are just too expensive to drive. If GM were to make a V6 and a small V8 version and call it a LeMans, like the GTOs of old were done, then the car would not be as expensive to own and would be far cheaper for GM to make all three. This would let kids buy the V6 models and be able to afford them, and maybe make their own GTOs later on without the killer insurance. As it is it's a niche car, and as a result is far more expensive than it has to be. Even though the GTO is built on the Monaro platform they still have to make separate bodies for the cars to accommodate left and right hand drive.

Post Re: That's when you 
Stealth97 wrote:

I like the new Goat (GTO) because it looks good (I always liked the Monaro and thought it should come here. GLad it is here), and it has a nice V8. I'd get one, if gas wasn't ridiculous and if it wasn't more than $30k+.

I drove my 05 GTO off the lot for almost exactly $30K +TTL. Deals can always be found if you look hard enough. By the way the thing is scary fast Surprised

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1