RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Replacement key and remote for 03 Hoe
Post Replacement key and remote for 03 Hoe 
Wife lost driver 1 remote and key. Anyone know a good place for replacements cheap?
Also can the remote be reprogrammed by me?
Thanks,

Wade

You can find them on ebay for around $15, and they can easily be programmed by yourself.

You can find them on ebay for around $15, and they can easily be programmed by yourself.

I need 2 remotes for a 1995 Buick Riviera. How do I find them on Ebay? Just search until I find the same type as OEM? Do you know of a reliable supplier? I've bought 3 at Buick for $80 each plus programming (bastards) in the past. I can't afford the steep prices, so FUCK buick. Fucking ripoff $80 for a stupid clicker.

When I needed a replacement fob for a car I used to own, I went to a local stereo shop that does a lot of alarm installs, and they had a full 50 gal drum full of old fobs. Just had to dig until I found the one I wanted, and they charged me something like $5 for programming it on the spot, and gave me the remote for free.

Check out a couple of high end car audio places in your area, they may be able to help you out.

I may have a couple from the 98 cavalier my wife had before some a-hole hit her. I'll look around and check if anyone is interested.

Ed

In the search field in eBay, type "Chevy Remote" and you should find a lot of remotes for sale. To program it (I don't know exactly how, so someone please correctly me if I'm wrong) you hold down the door unlock switch, and while it is held down, you cycle the ignition on/off/on/off, then release the unlock switch (the power door lock with then lock/unlock). Now you get the transmitter and hold the lock and unlock button at the same time for 15 seconds (the door will then lock/unlock to confirm programming). Good luck.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1