RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
login issues?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post login issues? 
This is GMCJOE
I'm logging in today and it takes me right to the forum. When I post, it still shows me as guest??

Reply with quote
Post  
Cookies turned off?

Allow cookies from pacificp.com

View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post  
Nope cookies always on.
I closed my browsers and logged in again and it worked this time Cool

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply with quote
Post Did you check the auto logon box? 
I found that I had to log in before almost every post until I checked that box.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply with quote
Post Re: Did you check the auto logon box? 
Speeder wrote:
I found that I had to log in before almost every post until I checked that box.

I do check the box every time... Neutral

Reply with quote
Post Re: Did you check the auto logon box? 
Anonymous wrote:
Speeder wrote:
I found that I had to log in before almost every post until I checked that box.

I do check the box every time... Neutral


Internet security settings won't allow pacificp.com to make a cookie?

Something with you browser security settings. Maybe you have adware.

View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Did you check the auto logon box? 
Stealth97 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Speeder wrote:
I found that I had to log in before almost every post until I checked that box.

I do check the box every time... Neutral


Internet security settings won't allow pacificp.com to make a cookie?

Something with you browser security settings. Maybe you have adware.

Nope, this is the only forum this happens on all day Very Happy

Oh well, I'll just check to be sure I'm logged in before posting Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum