RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Took a wideband picture today...injectors maxed!
Post Took a wideband picture today...injectors maxed! 
Well before I decided to play with the Z06 MAF I decided to see if there was any injector pulse width left! I did play with the PE table and get the injectors up to 99.2% as you can see from the screen shot of LogWorks it maxes out just over 4K rpms...looks like I will need to start working on adding the extra injectors to the TB plate.

I was able to know down the AFR by .5 but that is as far as it will go with max injector pulse width Sad Notice that psi is only at 4.75 psi per the internal MAP sensor in the LMA-3 innovate motorsports wideband recording...I knew my Autometer was off a little.

Note: I have not calibrated the Acell meter as yet...I still have to mount the LMA-3 box as it is setting loose on the floor. Also psi is 14.0 with the engine not running....psi is 14.7 at sea level...but I am at 1700 feet in Hemet so I loose about .7 psi....now you guys know why your truck will usually run better at lower elevations!

See chart at the bottom for alt/pressure corrections:

http://www.2-stroke-porting.com/altiden.htm

Ken

Last edited by Blown383 (Ken) on Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Looks good Ken! 
Too bad you are stuck with the 19 pph squirters.

I'll be needing the Tunercat and wideband stuff also for my project.

Goodwork Ken, Keep tuning.

Hog

Post tunercat programmer 
you can program any vechile without any hitches as long as you have the "program" for that year and model vechile? how much did the tunercat program you have and wide band setup all cost you? thanks for your time. email is killerrf@hotmail.com. thanks for your time.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1