RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Alright, who's still missing?
Post Alright, who's still missing? 
Anyone email Jim that the site is back up?

I sent Tone an e-mail, Sending one to Neil now...JohnB

Post Where's speeder? 
nt

and Traveler
Blown
Blaine
Iceman
and that dorky dude that was always talking sh-t. Dr Wong Hoe

wong ho has made his presence known already, james is a moderator.....so now he's all powerful and stuff.

Click "memberlist" at the top.

Post Speeder 
I'm here, just waiting on Dan and James to get my username released from the scum sucking maggot that registered it before I could. Worse comes to worse I'll just change my ID to something else, like Cheap Bastard or something. I've gotten to where I can pinch change from a penny.

Hmm where the DFW cop who told me I should have been arrested having an old CHL address

Post Re: Speeder 
guest wrote:
I'm here, just waiting on Dan and James to get my username released from the scum sucking maggot that registered it before I could. Worse comes to worse I'll just change my ID to something else, like Cheap Bastard or something. I've gotten to where I can pinch change from a penny.

Darn, why didn't I think to take SPEEDER, I've always liked that for a board name

It's interesting to see that in a few days the members list is quite long, I never knew the board saw that much traffic

Blaine99Tahoe2dr wrote:
guest wrote:

Darn, why didn't I think to take SPEEDER, I've always liked that for a board name

It's interesting to see that in a few days the members list is quite long, I never knew the board saw that much traffic

Ok there you are

JacksonS
New95
Jiimi mack
DeWayne
1LowTahoe
Yukon Mudder
BigTex
Midnight
Thunder
CarbonBowtie

2003Sierra
Dana

Travler
Lance
Sam-Procharged LM7
pboy
battmain
CJ

Others:

http://66.218.71.225/search/cache?.intl=us&u=www.duramaximizer.com%2fforum%2fdiscussionframe.htm&w=pswired&d=B6AF6F89A1&origargs=p%3dpswired%26ei%3dUTF-8%26fl%3d0%26_intl%3dus&frameid=3

guest wrote:

What I've always found funny about your username is that you never actually SPEED because you'd be too overwhelmed by the thoughts of all the gas you were using!

Speeder, if someone took your username, then James B can help you investigate. If he discovers that indeed someone took it away to mess around, then James can send me a note and I will re-assign to the right person.

James B. wrote:
guest wrote:

What I've always found funny about your username is that you never actually SPEED because you'd be too overwhelmed by the thoughts of all the gas you were using!

Yeah, I thought all the Speeders were in Cali or NY...Maybe one in Texas I know of Razz

58 in 40 construct zone with workers present in heavy traffic take some

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next