RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Custom Order Time?
Post 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Custom Order Time? 
I heard that GM factory production on the 2008 2500HD will start July 15. A dealer told me that they expect to see the 2008s in August. Any ideas how long it might take if I custom order? It has been a while since I last custom ordered a 99 Silverado 2500, and that took several months. So I'm not sure if realistically it would be in the August timeframe, or something more like Sept/Oct. Thanks ~ Dan

Hey Dan, I can't answer your question but, sometimes it's better to not get the first run of anything. Car manufacturers make early production changes all the time.

Thanks for the tip, hopefully the GM plant should have had some time to work out the bugs on the redesigned 2007 model. The only difference I noticed between the 2007 and 2008 2500HD is that the "high idle switch" is now an option.

Howard m18 is "the man" when it comes to questions regarding truck orders.

http://dieselplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Yeah..gotta agree with Lextech...always wait for series 2!
The big release of the 'Billion Dollar Baby' VE commodore here...heaps of people had to have one. Well..they're having all sorts of issues.
On another note....first time I've seen a post by the 'bear'. Gidday from Downunder'

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1