RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Bonehead alert
Post Bonehead alert 
Took some pics of the house and the new truck. Took some pics of the Tahoe that I wanted to put up for an opinion. I then set the camera on the back of the Tahoe and finished putting the parts I took of the Tahoe for an opinion back together. Test drove the Tahoe on a 4 mile loop around the neighborhood. Cleaned the garage.

Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad realized at this point that I never took the camera off the back of the Tahoe Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad

So here's my dilemma. I've lost 2 very nice digital cameras over the last 2 years. Since I obviously can't be trusted with a nice one, can anyone recommend an acceptable digital camera that is cheap enough that I can lose it without feeling the pain? I probably paid 10 bucks a picture for the ones I took with the last one, and lost all the pics we took at Decoration down at the cemetary.

I always do stuff like that. Took a cell phone for a ride (found it), lost a knife, and have left keys on the bumper many times but haven't lost them yet even after 5 miles of twisty roads.
Don't know how much you consider expensive. I have a Sony DSC-P100 which I love. It was $400 last July. Been replaced by the P200 for the same price. If you can find last year's model, I bet you can get it cheap and it takes amazing pics. Small movies too and all the cool features.

patty left his damn hood open like 6 months ago when driving his tahoe

LOL, poor Patty! At least the horses aren't out to kill him...

Post Found out why Pro's horses attack... 
Apparently Pro hangs out in Sweden. Bad Pro!

Post I'm thinking 100 bucks tops now... 
Yukon Mudder wrote:
I always do stuff like that. Took a cell phone for a ride (found it), lost a knife, and have left keys on the bumper many times but haven't lost them yet even after 5 miles of twisty roads.
Don't know how much you consider expensive. I have a Sony DSC-P100 which I love. It was $400 last July. Been replaced by the P200 for the same price. If you can find last year's model, I bet you can get it cheap and it takes amazing pics. Small movies too and all the cool features.

More than that and I start feeling the pain.

Yeah yeah okay. While we're on this subject, anyone remember when James almost ran himself over with his green box?

Post Re: Found out why Pro's horses attack... 
Speeder wrote:
Apparently Pro hangs out in Sweden. Bad Pro!

ahahahhaahhahahahaah horses getting beatins

Walmart, $97 Kodak Easy Share 3 megapixel Camera.

Walmart, $97 Kodak Easy Share 3 megapixel Camera.

I'll second that. I've had a Kodak 3900 for 2 or 3 years now and will grab it before I will my newer one (Kyocera). Sometimes I have to touch up the photos in Photoshop, but most of the time it's dead on.

Yeah yeah okay. While we're on this subject, anyone remember when James almost ran himself over with his green box?

I remember being pinned by my truck against the fridge in my garage by my head. Luckily I didn't have the hitch ball in and I was in teh cutout area of the bumper otherwise I might have been my own customer. Damn ramps....

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1