RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
REsponsibility
Post REsponsibility 
Ok so Im driving to work and I come up behind a red camaro SS convertible. Top down, windows open, young dude driving, girl friend/wife in passenger seat, and a TWO YEAR OLD IN THE BACK.
No roll bar. No baby seat. Roll the car, everyones dead.

What a confession! Are you going to turn yourself in? Or, do you want one of us to report you?

Did you steal anything after you killed them?

Post Re: REsponsibility 
Pro wrote:
Roll the car, everyones dead.

No no no not "rolled the car" as if I did it

Pro wrote:
Ok so Im driving to work and I come up behind a red camaro SS convertible. Top down, windows open, young dude driving, girl friend/wife in passenger seat, and a TWO YEAR OLD IN THE BACK.

Too late for second thoughts, a confession is a confession and we all saw it. Just to make sure there isn't any editing I took a copy of the whole thing. Now be a man and stick with your story, if you killed this young family from some perverse jealousy thing over the car, you need to be man enough to take the consequences. Now don't imitate the other inmates that wear their pants half off, as I understand it that is an advertisement to the other inmates that you are willing to be the chick. Unless you are into that sort of thing.

I'll bet the woman was wearing some of that gently used maternity underwear that Pro is so crazy about!

Post Musta been! :lol: :lol: :lol: 
Makoi wrote:
I'll bet the woman was wearing some of that gently used maternity underwear that Pro is so crazy about!

I bet it wasn't the car at all!!!HA!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro wrote:

No roll bar necessary, they should have been belted in, especially the child since they really cannot chose for themselves... Sad

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1