RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dyno sim
Post Dyno sim 
Hey fellers. Havent been on here in years. Glad to see its still up and running. Ive long since moved on from my 350 toys and moved up in the world of fun. Not streetable mind you. But still fun.
Built a 406 made 485/490tq in my 85 street monte. Changed the top end. Dart heads. 550/525 and run it in my strip car. 10.2@133. What a ride. But now im onto something way bigger. Im in the process of putting together a 548 bbc but im getting all kinds of mixed numbers on where it will be for power. Does anyone have a good desktop dyno sim that could run the specs for me? I want it to break the 900 mark. Ive heard everything from barely 800 to should support 1000. Both these numbers seem extreme.
548 ci
1250 dominator
Brodix hv2001 intake ported to the nines. Maxed the flow bench out at 500cfm & 10” vac. Dont know exactly wat it does
Brodix bb-2 xtra 355 full cnc heads. Flow 410 @ 800 lift 2.300/1.880
Wiseco 43cc dome pistons. 14:1
4.530 bore 4.250 stroke 6.535 rods
Comp 11-721-9 solid roller. duration at .050 284/292. 775/748 lift with 1.7 jesel shaft rockers
And a vac pump pulling 14” of crank case vac.

I dont have a computer and cant find an app to do this on my phone.
Thanks!

Well, I don't have a dyno sim, but I'd like to see some pictures of that race car!!

I know someone on here has the dyno sim, but I don't remember who. I'll check some old threads

I know you said you have no PC, but I did find the software...

http://virtualengine2000.com/

http://www.compcams.com/v002/Software/SoftwareRegistrationContent.aspx?prog=1&title=CamQuest6

Ran it up on DD2000. I couldn't get the correct specs in, but what I could get showed 685HP@6500RPM and 608TQ@5500RPM. Therefore, DD2000 is probably not the dyno program you are looking for.

This place has a number of different builds with the expected HP/TQ readings. You might see what they have that is closest to your setup to get an idea.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1