RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Tunefiledepot no longer :(
Post Tunefiledepot no longer :( 
It was a deliberate shut-down. They put this on the site before it closed....

Quote:

Tune File Depot Closing 20th April 2016

After 11 years of providing this site (first as Holden Crazy and then as the current Tune File Depot) we will be going offline on the 20th of April 2016. We've arrived at this decision for a few reasons:

Historically we have been able to provide this site at very small incremental cost due to our operators other hosting business. Unfortunately this is no longer the case and we simply cannot continue to operate this site when we consider the actual hosting costs this site accumulates.

When we started out (with the LS1B PCM) it was very common for people to change operating systems in their controllers to gain additional capabilities. This is not the case with the newer gas ECMs. As such we seldom receive files to add to the library (we only received 4 new files throughout 2015).

The diesel calibrations are hosted elsewhere. Additionally the later model diesel controllers (2011+ GM and 2010+ Dodge Cummins) are protected and cannot be read through the vehicles OBDII diagnostic port. Because they are protected we have elected not to host these files.

Bummer. Anyone needs any of their tunes, I have some of them saved, mainly ones I used to help modify my own file.

Send em to me if you can speeder,I like to keep a database. Not sure if anyone else saves this stuff anymore now that mark is gone,he was trying to archive as much as he could before it all got lost in the inter-ether.

Send em to me if you can speeder,I like to keep a database. Not sure if anyone else saves this stuff anymore now that mark is gone,he was trying to archive as much as he could before it all got lost in the inter-ether.

Yes on efilive there are some members who got most of them

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAAOydqwo_stEO4Rs4SRJ9NGa?dl=0

I'll get them to you but it won't be quick.

No worries,just drop in next time you cruise through if you want.
I'm home every day,just gotta catch me awake.

Just wondering if anyone still has a complete set of these files. Speeder if you do, and if you could shoot me a copy that would be great. My son is getting into tuning now. Who knows where it will go? thanks!

CHEERS to the next generation. Just showed him this site after he bought s10 mod's book and saw my name mentioned in it. Lol

We are going to be running a couple of BBC on the newer 12586243 computer with just the 4x Vortec signal for now anyhow. One truck still has the blackbox and the other has a 0411.

Shoot me an email address. Playtoy, if you're still active I just don't get down that way much, send me yours and I'll email them. It's probably going to be the only way anymore.

Sorry it took so long. You just got 11 emails from me.

Playtoy - found your email, forwarded those tune files. One is a duplicate.

Offhand i’ve been posting/archiving stuff over on gearhead-efi now if anybody needs stock files.
I try to post .bin and .cal up when I do.

Resent them. Might check your spam folder. 12 emails.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1