RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 56 of 56
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56
98 GMC Twin Turbo with 12200411 PCM--- It's Alive
Post 98 savana blackbox to 0411 
I finished reading this thread last night and am really impressed with the amount of information presented here, great research and work. I'm getting started on converting my '98 L31 powered savana to an 0411 this weekend. I believe I have the correct pinouts for the 98 blackbox and 0411 and was going to start comparing the pinouts. I pulled an 0411, mounting bracket and about a foot of harness with the red/blue connectors from an 01 Express a couple of weekends ago, my van's engine is completely stock with 199K on the odo. I've been doing research on what to build to replace the original L31 with, this van is rather heavy (7500lbs on the scales at the local metal recycler) as it is an extended cargo van that I converted to 4WD using a D60 front axle and swapped out the original SF14Bolt for a FF14Bolt. Reading all this got me motivated to do the 0411 swap first on the original engine and learn to tune it with EFILive before I start building an engine for it. Does anyone know if Lextech is still emailing the pinout spreadsheet? That would likely save me some time and frustration if it is still available.

Jeff

Thanks Lextech - got it running last night and will do some road testing today and some clean up on the wiring.

If anyone here has done this swap and has an efi live file, with everything sorted with calibrations please contact me, I built a 383 stroker with a mild cam, I'm at the stage were Ive had the motor running on the old computer, swapped everything over to 0411, I got a base tune file but something is wrong with it. I keep getting $0541, my
File is a ctz saved file, but between me and my tuner we can't figure out how to remedy this.

Post 97 gmc black box to 01 411 pcm swap 
Hey lextech, i got a 411 computer for my 97 gmc 383 swap. Any way you could email me the pin out sheet? Please and thank you! Very Happy

Jeff

Hey lextech i got my truck running. I got the rev limit set at 6200 but it limits at 4000 and it acts like it has traction control, It hits the rev limiter at 2400 when it spins the tire. Is it picking up the wrong tack signal? Also, I have the code p0351 (ign coil A primary/ secondary circuit)

Hey lextech can you email me, i need to buy the 411 computer pretuned from you. I have a 97 with a 383 and 4L60. The cam is 222 int 232 exh @ .050 dur. No EGR. No VATS. No EVAP. No REAR 02. 5800 shift WOT. 6400 fuel cut off.

Reply to topic Page 56 of 56
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56