RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Diesel Gas Pedal In GMT400 For DBW?
Post Diesel Gas Pedal In GMT400 For DBW? 
I know I read somewhere on here a comment someone made about using a gas pedal assembly out of a 6.5 turbo diesel GMT400 truck in a gas GMT400 so as to provide a bolt in solution for a DBW gas pedal. I believe all that was necessary to make it all work was to procure the accompanying diesel truck TAC module and switching a few wires around. This would be connected to a 411 for an LS swap. I've searched endlessly for that post, but to no avail. Am I crazy, or does anyone else recall reading this too?

I also recall a comment about a "factory" bracket to properly mount the 411 in a GMT400. Already scored one of those, so they do in fact exist Cool

You don't happen to have a PN for that PCM bracket do you?

Ive been looking for the 0411 PCM bracket for my Tahoe as well, so id love a P/N as well.

Thanks, guys... I'm not at my desk now, but when I'm back hone later tonight, I will post up all the info on the 411 bracket.

I am using the 6.5 Diesel pedal in my LQ9 swap. I am using the 2004 TAC Module with 2004 Throttle body. I have not cranked it yet but from the research I have done this "should work." (using the 2004 TAC with 6.5 Diesel / 8.1 pedal.) I also ordered the PCM tray. I can look up the part numbers this weekend. I am close to firing my swap up. I lack fuel lines and a few loose ends on my wire harness.

TJ

I did a 5.3 swap with that diesel pedal it works you need to swap 2 wires.

like this

TAC-Pedal

A-J
B-B
C-C
D-D
E-E
F-F
G-G
J-A
K-K

Worked great on my swap and I sold the truck and the guy has been daily driving it for the past few years no issues.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1